Our offices will be closed Monday, May 29 for Memorial Day—reopening on Tuesday, May 30. Business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Mountain Time).
SELFG 043 | High School, Middle School Course
In this course, students will increase their knowledge of what people are like and improve their powers of self-understanding and self-expression; they will learn how to gain self-confidence, self-acceptance, and a more meaningful life.
1. Discovering Ourselves
2. You Are Absolutely Unique!
3. Virtues, or Things That Really Matter
4. Developing Essential Values
5. The Great Feeling of Self-Confidence
6. Getting Good Data to Help Ourselves
7. Have You Discovered Yourself Yet?