This automotive course teaches students to perform basic auto maintenance and repair tasks on their own, such as fixing flat tires, changing oil, and maintaining a vehicle. A practical approach for saving money and time, this course also gives students the confidence to discuss complex auto problems with a mechanic.
1. You Can Maintain Your Own Vehicle
2. Wheels: Balding At An Early Age
3. Oil: Easing The Daily Grind
4. The Electrical System: Lights, Battery, and Action
5. Brakes: Coming to a Complete Stop
6. Tune-up or Tune-Out
7. The Importance of Service