BYU Independent Study now offers NCAA-approved courses for prospective college student-athletes (HS Code: 450312).
High school students planning to play sports in college must fulfill NCAA course requirements as part of Division I and Division II eligibility. Our 100+ NCAA-approved courses offer outstanding value and flexibility:
- Affordable courses—Grab one from $189.
- Abundant options—Choose from 100+ NCAA-approved courses.
- Personalized guidance—Define a plan to succeed.
- Open enrollment—Sign up anytime and anywhere.
- Flexibility—Finish in 3–12 months of study.
- Teacher support—Benefit from proactive teacher involvement.
- Certified tutors—Sign up for two free sessions weekly.
- Accredited curriculum—Prepare for university study.
It’s easy to get started. Check out our online catalog and talk to an advisor today!